7.09.2010

Oh happy day!

Olivia gets back today so I'm planning a picnic for her...


with berries and sandwiches,

ice cream and book reading.


It's going to be another scorcher today so we'll pick a good shaded spot for the quilt.




I can't wait to see and HUG my Lu...
She has been gone since last Friday and for some reason this week has moved very slow... probably due to the fact that the week started off with a

Bang...

literally...

so everything after that just kinda slugged by.
(speaking of... Happy Independence day to you all. Hope you had a special 4th!


These pictures were taken the other day when we went to visit my brother. He has a few swings outside his house and this girl can't get enough of them.




I don't blame her... pretending to

fly

is fabulous!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...