8.06.2009

too much time to think

It's been awhile... I haven't stopped by to post in over a month. I have been keeping busy with my little lulu and also getting a lot of alone time as well. In the summer she spends every other week with her dad, so that leaves me with a lot of thinking time. I still haven't decided if that is good or bad.

I started another Moreland Market bag but with a color that I am more excited about. Plus, I decided that the straps on this one will be leather... a much better fit for my taste these days. 


To be honest though... I haven't knit on this in weeks. I took this picture quite some time ago and it's been sitting next to my bed ever since. But now that the weather is cooling off a bit I have a feeling I'll be picking it up very soon. 

I'm starting to feel my knitting mojo come back to me. I spent a few hours on Ravelry today oogling all the projects that I want to start for fall. There are some amazing knitters on Ravelry and are so inspiring. I have all these ideas for my own designs but at he same time I can't help but want to just zone out and follow someone else's lovely design... and there are LOTS to choose from.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...