5.26.2011


Now THIS i'd crochet!

Joelle posted about her crocheted blanket here on the Purl Bee blog and I couldn't love it more. 




It's such a simple pattern...
but that's precisely what makes it such a
beautiful, modern looking heirloom.


She chose great colors, which kept it away from being too old fashioned
(in an acrylic, ick sort of way).


I think this will be an adorable crib or bassinet blanket.
And if baby is not your world right now...
it would be a perfect lap blanket or picnic blanket.



2 comments:

zephyrsarah said...

OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDD!!! Can we go get yarn today?!?!?!!!! Pretty Pretty please :)
I want to make one NOW!!!

Lisa said...

I agree with Zephyrsarah....this may be what I need to make for my niece's second baby....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...