This cowl is made of a series of broken cables and 4 vintage buttons. Wear this all buttoned up or split open at the neck. I hope you enjoy my pattern. I'd love to hear your feedback... go ahead and leave me a comment. cheers!
19in X 7in
• Approx. 120 yrds of Worsted Weight Yarn.
Yarn Pictured: Knit Picks Andean Silk -
55% fine alpaca, 23% silk, 22% Merino
• Sizes US 6 (4mm) & US 8 (5mm) needle
• cable needle *optional (I chose to cable without a cn.)
• 4 small buttons of your choice
• Needle to weave ends & attach buttons.
• Thread to attach buttons
18 sts and 24 rows = 4in on US 8 needle in st st.