6.17.2009

Moreland Market


I strolled over to the Moreland Farmers Market this evening. It was so nice to be outside and in the thick of outdoor markets again. I look forward to this time of year... yummy local produce, eggs, herbs and flowers. After wondering around I promised myself that next time I would remember a bag or basket for my findings. That thought crossed my mind again after a yummy spaghetti dinner. A hank of organic skinny cotton grabbed my attention from it's home in my stash pile. I sketched up a few ideas for a Moreland Market Bag and have already cast on. It's more of a back pack style so that you have your hands free (mom's, your welcome) to wonder and shop. I'm popping in an oldie but goodie, With Honors, and am going to make some progress on my new bag. I'll post this free pattern when I'm done for ya'll to try out!
*picture from kpixie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...