6.21.2011



I've known that with this little guy I wanted to use a sling to cary him around. 
I'll still use a stroller when needed but i really want to have him close to me 
when he is a little guy. 


So I have been looking for something that I can use in the cooler months
but with a fabric that will transition well into spring and summer next year.
It has to be useful for an infant as well
as a 12-18 month old. 



I came across Sakura Slings and I think this is THE ONE!


They come in beautiful color combos 
and have the option of being 1 or 2 layers of Linen. 

My favorite is the two tone two layer option. 



I think this would be warm enough in the cool months 
(as long as I layer his clothes) 
and really nice and breathable for the hot days.

1 comment:

zephyrsarah said...

i've seen these around and think they look perfect! i want one too and a baby to put in it!!! (do you think jake reads your comments? ;))

i also love how they're photographed on papas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...